Login:Prospective StudentsIf you are a prospective student, not registered at this institution, please select one of the following options.
Interested In Studying Here View a list of study areas and qualifications offered at this institution.
New Application Apply, Register, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
- Bank Name : Bank Windhoek
- Beneficiary Name: IUM-Book Fund
- Branch Name : Kudu Branch, Windhoek
- Branch Code : 482172
- Account Number : 3000338051
NB: Please ensure that the student Name/Number is clearly indicated on the deposit slip and a copy must be provided or Faxed to (061) 257908.
- All students [Non-degree, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Research must register each year in January/February.
- Postgraduate Research Students shall be supervised ONLY if they are registered.
Attach the following:
The following documents must included in the application:
- Two copies of certified grade 12 (Grade 10 for mature entry )
- Copy of Birth Certificate, ID or Passport
- One Passport size photo
- Reference letter from the employer indicating years of work experience and responsibilities.
- Non – Namibian qualifications must be evaluated by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Applicants seeking exemptions for prior studies should apply before registration.
- All copies submitted with application form must be certified.
- Candidates who obtain a Grade E in English shall be admitted provisionally until they pass the university’s six-months to one year Upgrade course in English in Practice.
- Please refer to the faculty of your choice for any special entry requirements.