• Coordinate and monitor performance and results of Technical Projects against project constraints and ensuring alignment to business plans and strategy.
• Supports strategy formulation, Scope definition, milestone and performance measures for Technical Projects.
• Coordinate alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, management, close and financial and benefits tracking through participation in portfolio governance structures and PPMO defined practices
• Monitors performance to indicate performance to delivery plan and achievement of related objectives and KPIs against the ULTRA dashboard
• Monitors and proactively advises on business and project risk evaluation and mitigation measures, in conjunction with the risk and compliance function
• Work with Line Manager to plan and implement stakeholder engagement/interaction with Project Owners and Project Managers responsible for Technical Projects.
• Supports proper recording, tracking and maintenance of all Technical Project’s documents.
• Liaise with Project Managers to track Vendor performance.
• Identify inadequacies in processes and project outcomes.
• Provide reports on specifications, project and process changes.
• Liaise with Business Risk Management function for timely resolutions of audit recommendations.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Partial outsourcing to third party – ATC, Huawei, Ericson
• Highly regulated environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Diverse Cultural environment
• Group best practices & standards alignment
• Continuous Infrastructural expansion
• Performance driven environment
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Business Administration/ Management or Engineering
• A professional certification is a plus
• 3 years of experience in a Project Management environment.
• Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio, Power BI)
• Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
• Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
• Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
• Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
• Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
• Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
• Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
• Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
• Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
• Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
• Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
• Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
• Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
• Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Ability to manage conflict.
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
• Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Professional approach to work
• Ability to facilitate effective cross functional meetings.
• Good facilitation and Consultancy skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the CPG-2024/0011 in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 03 August, 2024