Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment as MATRON in the University Hospital.
The Matron is the head of all nurses in the University Hospital.
The position requires
- Dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented and competent person with proven ability;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to exercise sound and impartial judgement, exhibit a high sense of initiative, managerial skills;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Should be a qualified State Registered Nurse or Midwife of a grade of Chief Nursing Officer or above or equivalent in an analogous institution.
- A Fellowship or Membership of a Recognised Professional Body or a relevant Masters Degree will be an advantage.
- Should be in good standing with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Qualification(s) in other health related areas will be an advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates may pick Application Forms at the Office of the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Development Division (HRD), Room 214 at the Main Administration Block.
Fifteen (15) copies of the completed Application Forms with Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant certificates and two (2) Referee Reports should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (HRD) not later than FRIDAY, 17TH JULY, 2024.