Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College Cut-Off Points for Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College. This cut-off point is difficult to get even from the school. According Meridian (Insaaniyya) University College, cut off points are only used when a lot of people apply for a particular program....
All Undergraduate Top-Up applicants should purchase an Online application e-voucher at a cost of GHC220.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$150.00 for Foreign Applicants from ECOBANK, GCB Bank and CBG and APPLY ONLINE.
Similarly, all Diploma programme applicants should purchase an Online application e-voucher at a cost of GH¢150.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$150.00 for Foreign Applicants from ECOBANK, GCB Bank and CBG and APPLY ONLINE.
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the e-voucher. Applicants may contact any of the following for clarifications on our programmes:
- KUMASI – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel No.: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- ACCRA – Old KNUST Guest House near ECOBANK Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- AKUSE – VRA Academy; contact Alfred Okang on 0208802435
- SUNYANI – University of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 0500482877
- TECHIMAN – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- HO – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- TAKORADI – Sekondi-Takoradi City Campus, Kansaworado: Mr. E. Opintan-Baah, Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mrs Fidelia Teayo Akumiah on 0209377707
- TAMALE – Tamale Technical University, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- BOLGATANGA – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Mukasa Zoogah, Tel. 0500482880, 0208288666
- WA – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882
- All Applicants SHOULD visit https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions and complete an Online Application using the e-voucher provided.
- One (1) copy of the online application should be printed and posted to The Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana together with all relevant certificates and other required documents.
- Applicants must ensure that they purchase Distance Learning forms and NOT Regular KNUST forms to avoid complication.
- Only results and or documents provided by Applicants at the time of submission of their applications shall be considered.
- The COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted using EMS envelope and should reach: The Institute Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana by FRIDAY, 31ST JULY, 2020.
- PLEASE NOTE: Programmes would only be mounted at Centres with the requisite minimum number of qualified applicants (please contact IDL Office for details).
- Facilitation is a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- For more information and in-depth knowledge about the programmes, visit idl.knust.edu.gh or call 0247274661 or 0500482885 or 0501102650.