The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
All Undergraduate Top-Up applicants should purchase an Online application e-voucher at a cost of GHC220.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$150.00 for Foreign Applicants from ECOBANK, GCB Bank and CBG and APPLY ONLINE.
Similarly, all Diploma programme applicants should purchase an Online application e-voucher at a cost of GH¢150.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$150.00 for Foreign Applicants from ECOBANK, GCB Bank and CBG and APPLY ONLINE.
Applicants should follow carefully the instructions on the e-voucher. Applicants may contact any of the following for clarifications on our programmes:
- KUMASI – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel No.: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- ACCRA – Old KNUST Guest House near ECOBANK Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- AKUSE – VRA Academy; contact Alfred Okang on 0208802435
- SUNYANI – University of Energy and Natural Resources. Contact Mr. Alfred Appiah on Tel: 0500482877
- TECHIMAN – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- HO – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- TAKORADI – Sekondi-Takoradi City Campus, Kansaworado: Mr. E. Opintan-Baah, Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mrs Fidelia Teayo Akumiah on 0209377707
- TAMALE – Tamale Technical University, Contact Dr. Abubakari Abdul-Razak, Tel. 0500482879
- BOLGATANGA – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Mukasa Zoogah, Tel. 0500482880, 0208288666
- WA – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Mr. K. A. Simpson, Tel. 0500482882
- All Applicants SHOULD visit https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions and complete an Online Application using the e-voucher provided.
- One (1) copy of the online application should be printed and posted to The Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana together with all relevant certificates and other required documents.
- Applicants must ensure that they purchase Distance Learning forms and NOT Regular KNUST forms to avoid complication.
- Only results and or documents provided by Applicants at the time of submission of their applications shall be considered.
- The COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted using EMS envelope and should reach: The Institute Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana by FRIDAY, 31ST JULY, 2020.
- PLEASE NOTE: Programmes would only be mounted at Centres with the requisite minimum number of qualified applicants (please contact IDL Office for details).
- Facilitation is a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- For more information and in-depth knowledge about the programmes, visit idl.knust.edu.gh or call 0247274661 or 0500482885 or 0501102650.