Maranatha University College is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Accra North, Greater Accra. The University was established in 1972. Officially accredited/recognized by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana (National Accreditation Board, Ghana), Maranatha University College (MUC) is a coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Evangelical religion. Maranatha University College (MUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. MUC also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, as well as administrative services.
Maranatha University College Courses
- A. Theology
- Sc. Admin (Banking & Finance Option)
- Sc. Admin (General Management Option)
- Sc. Admin (Human Resource Mgt. Option)
- Sc. Admin (Marketing Option)
- Sc. Admin. (Accounting Option)
- Sc. Business Administration Programme
- Certificate in Ministry, with specialization in: Pastoral Ministry, Missions & Evangelism, Christian Education, Education Administration, Guidance and Counselling and Institutional Chaplaincy.
- Diploma in Ministry, with specialization in: Pastoral Ministry, Missions & Evangelism, Christian Education, Education Administration, Guidance and Counselling.
Maranatha University College Contacts
University Name: Maranatha University College
Address: SO/B425 College Drive, Sowutuom, P. O. Box AN 10320, Accra-North
Telephone Number: 0302-417 581/417 604
University Website: http://www.muc.edu.org