- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
The overall scope of the Marketing Executive is to assist the Director of Sales & Marketing to position and promote the hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the marketing office.
- Coordinate and arrange appointments and schedules.
- Maintain filing system.
- Handle phone calls.
- Handle daily correspondence/financial documents such as purchase order, expenses claims, etc.
- Handle all agencies/vendors invoices and act as point of contact for billing matters.
- Assist Marketing Manager (or Director of Sales & Marketing) in creating and implementing all Marketing activities, including but not limited to;
Creation and print of collateral
Promotions and packages
Maintain hotel listings in online and offline media.
- Handle site inspection.
- Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
- Maintain guest database for mailings.
- Liaise with F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
- Assist in the creation of the media and marketing plan.
- Conduct competition checks and benchmarking on a regular basis.
- Create office presentations.
- Create, coordinate and maintain give-aways and collateral.
- Upload and maintain picture storage and distribution systems (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
- Provide content and images for websites according to CI.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Identity guidelines
- Maintain updates of corporate marketing guidelines and inform colleagues.
- ttend marketing relevant meetings.
- Play support role in developing hotel Marketing budget and update budget figure periodically.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, especially sales, Public Relations and web as well as creative agencies and suppliers.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or in Marketing or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a (hotel) marketing department.
- Working Experience in a Luxury brand is an advantage
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Knowledge of Marketing basics
- Knowledge of graphic and print technical terms
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office
- Creative programmes such as photo-shop, indesign etc is a plus
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 10 August. 2024