Job Title:MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Directly Reports to: CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
C. ROLE SUMMARY
• The purpose of the role is to design, develop, implement and support mobile applications for the company and its customers. This also includes integration of the mobile apps with third party applications.
• As a mobile app developer, you will collaborate with the internal team to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
D. SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the entire application’s life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
• Produce fully functional mobile applications, writing clean code.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
• Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Stay up to date with new technology trends.
E. Core Competence
• Proven work experience as a mobile app developer.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications.
• In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: (react-native, flutter, java).
• Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
• Excellent analytical skills with good problem solving attitude.
• Ability to performance in a team environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
F. Technical or Professional Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mobile app developer.
• A first degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Any other professional certificate is an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Send cv to:
Closing Date: 04 September, 2024