National Australia Bank is one of the four largest financial institutions in Australia in terms of market capitalisation, earnings and customers. NAB was ranked 21st largest bank in the world measured by market capitalisation and 52nd largest bank in the world as measured by total assets in 2024.
Benefits of Internet Banking
- Check your account balances, transaction history and access your statements.
- Transfer money to others domestically and internationally or pay your bills easily with BPAY®.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re protected by NAB Defence.
Ready to register? Here’s what you’ll need
- Your NAB ID which is between 8 and 10 digits, found on the back of your NAB card.
- An email address and your mobile phone to receive a security code.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR INTERNET BANKING
- 1Step 1Select the get started button to begin. It should take less than five minutes.
- 2Step 2You’ll need to enter your NAB Identification Number, found on the back of your card, and your mobile phone handy to receive a security code.
- 3Step 3Set your password, activate features and choose how we communicate with you.
- 4Step 4All done! We’ll send you an email to let you know that your Internet Banking is ready to use.
TOP ONLINE BANKING TOOLS
Check your balances and transactions
Get more details on local transactions1 and dispute them if something isn’t right.
Block and unblock card
Block and unblock cards quickly and securely, with either the NAB app or NAB Internet Banking.
Transfer funds and make a payment
Transfer money between your accounts and to other people – including paying bills.
Proof of Balance & transactions
Download a Proof of Balance statement and a PDF of your recent transactions.
Register to view and download your NAB account statements online
Update your details
Update your contact details instantly.