University of Ghana Admission Forms 2021/2022 – UG Legon Admission Forms Updates | The University of Ghana, UG admissions forms, latest news, cut off points, courses & programmes, requirements, portal, lists and more for the 2021/2022 academic year. Are you a UG Legon Prospective Student? Stay up to date with absolute University of Ghana Latest Admission News and Updates for the 2021...
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal for application has officially opened from Monday 17th February, 2020 to Saturday 30th May ,2020.
Application are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank(ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH€ 100.00).(This includes the cost of Verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB.i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June,2020 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.*
- Upon payment,applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. *[Please NOTE: Do not use email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from HERE
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE; WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION