The closing date for all applications except application through Mature Age Entry Scheme is 31 August. The closing date for applications through the Mature Age Entry Scheme is 31 July. Applicants will be notified in writing as soon as possible after the closing date whether their applications for admission have been successful or not.
If the application is received after the closing date, the prescribed non-refundable late application fee of N$440 must accompany the application. No late applications will be considered for admission via the Mature Age Entry Scheme. The Namibia University of Science and Technology reserves the right to reject any such late applications.
CERTIFIED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS THAT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION ARE:
- Identity Document or Birth Certificate (Namibian Citizens);
- Passport (non-Namibian citizens);
- If applying manually, proof of payment (e.g. original bank deposit slip);
- Latest school results eg. Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate (NSSC), August results (current grade 12 learners);
- Declaration and Undertaking. If you are under the age of 18, the form must be co-signed by a legal guardian or parent;
- Reference letter from employer(s) – Applicable to Mature Age Entry Scheme applicants only;
- Certified copies of qualification(s) e.g. diploma, degree etc., Academic Record/Transcripts and complete syllabi – for Postgraduate or Advanced Standing Applicants;
- Latest qualification in original language and a translation in English, if the qualification is in a language other than English; a NQA Evaluation of the qualification, if it is obtained outside the SADC Region – Foreign Applicants