Our Lady of Apostles (OLA) College of Education, Also known as OLA Training College, is the premiere women’s college in Ghana and the whole of sub Saharan Africa. It was established by the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Apostles (a Catholic Missionary Order). OLA College follows a holistic education model of educating the whole person, developing character, an entrepreneurial spirit, leadership potential, and spiritual growth.
The college was established by the Sisters of Our Lady of Apostles in 1924.
The college participated in the DFID-funded T-TEL programme.
COURSES OFFERED AT Ola Training College
General and Early Childhood programme.
They also offer the following;
1. WASSCE/SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) programme is as follows:
i. WASSCE Holders:
PASSES (A1 – D7) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics, with a minimum of C6 in any three (3) of the six subjects relevant to the programme of choice.
ii. SSSCE Holders:
PASSES (A – D) in Six (6) subjects including English Language and Core Mathematics. Three (3) of the six subjects must be relevant to the programme of choice.
iii. Candidates Awaiting the MAY/JUNE, 2021 WASSCE RESULTS may also purchase the online forms and apply.
1. Fill the Application form and supply all required details including your passport picture.
2. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
3. Click the ‘Save and Continue later button’ to save your application form and come back at a later time to edit.
Click ‘Submit’ to complete your online application and after that click ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
4. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will need your Application Form Number shown on the page to check your admission status and to print your admission letter
5. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
6. Each Applicant is required to print two copies each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward by post to the College of Education you are applying to. Failure to do so will result in rejection of your application. Write your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelop.