1. GHANAIAN APPLICANTS University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 via USSD Payment or at the following banks: Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank. Ghanaian applica...
The application process may start as early as a year before the start date of your programme of study. It is important that you understand clearly all the stages involved and that you ask the coordinator at email@example.com for assistance if you have any questions.
Steps to applying
Foreign Applicants to the Bachelors Degree Programmes may fall under the following categories;
- Foreign Applicants
- Ghanaians with Foreign Educational Background
- Ghanaians living abroad
Kindly follow the instructions below:
International student application procedure for African Students
- Please download the Admission Form from presbyuniversity.edu.gh and fill.
- Scan admission form, results/certificates, transcript, passport size photograph to admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful Students shall receive their Admission letters through their emails within three weeks of application
- Admitted Students must bring the originals of their Admission forms, transcripts, and passport size photograph when they arrive on campus at the Centre for International Education (CIE).
- Students will pay for the cost of the Application Form when they arrive on campus.