The application process may start as early as a year before the start date of your programme of study. It is important that you understand clearly all the stages involved and that you ask the coordinator at email@example.com for assistance if you have any questions.
Steps to applying
Foreign Applicants to the Bachelors Degree Programmes may fall under the following categories;
- Foreign Applicants
- Ghanaians with Foreign Educational Background
- Ghanaians living abroad
Kindly follow the instructions below:
International student application procedure for African Students
- Please download the Admission Form from presbyuniversity.edu.gh and fill.
- Scan admission form, results/certificates, transcript, passport size photograph to admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful Students shall receive their Admission letters through their emails within three weeks of application
- Admitted Students must bring the originals of their Admission forms, transcripts, and passport size photograph when they arrive on campus at the Centre for International Education (CIE).
- Students will pay for the cost of the Application Form when they arrive on campus.