• Are you worried about the courses you can apply for, with your results?
  • Are you confuse of the College or University you qualify to Apply with your results?
  • Are you worried whether you qualify for Ghana Army,Police or other services?
  • Do you think your results(D7 and E8) cannot give you admission?
  • Do you need a place to ASK direct Question for Quick and clear response?

  • Then this App is for you | Download CAO ADMISSION App| Now to clear all your Confusions.

    Presbyterian University International Immigration Issues & Permits

    By | September 22, 2020


    All international students must have passports from their governments before they can enter the country.


    Students arriving in Ghana from ECOWAS Countries are not required to obtain visas since Ghana is a member of the ECOWAS and subscribes to the protocol on free movement. Non-ECOWAS students however, require a visa.

    Residence Permit

    • Residential permits (renewable annually) are processed by the Centre for International Education when International Students have fully registered. The process to attain this is as follows;

    Step 1: Procure your non-citizen card

    Register with the CIE for non-citizen card.

    Step 2: Gather the following documents for the CIE

    • A copy of admission letter
    • 2 passport size pictures
    • Latest school fees receipt
    • Copy of non citizen card
    • Passport

    NB: All these documents are to be submitted to the CIE together with Residence Permit and Application Form further processing.

    Download CAO Admissions App

    Get Easy and fast Admission, Buy Admission Forms, Check Admission Status, Print Admission Letter, Buy Placement Checker, Buy Results Checker Card, Check Results, Check NABTEX Results, Check School Fees, Ask admission related Questions, Check Placement, Check Cut off point for all schools, Check School Qualification and program Qualification.