- Company: OLA College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: CapeCoast
- Job type: Full-Time
The Management of OLA College of Education, Cape Coast have the pleasure to advertise the positions of the Principal ICT Assistant (System Administrator) for suitably qualified and competent applicants.
• Supervising the construction and maintenance of the College’s ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network and internet operations
• Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals
• Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT-related staff.
• Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites; and
• Training of ICT-related staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Hold a second degree in Computer Science or related area from a recognized institution.
• Must be able to hold him or herself as System Administrator of the College Have a relative working experience in his/her subject area.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons shall submit an (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address:
Ola College of Education
P. O. BOX 175
Closing Date: 30 August, 2024