Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is currently searching for Programme Officer to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 10th September, 2024
- Company: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Part-Time
• To assist the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of JICA’s projects of Ghana’s Health and related sector in collaboration with JICA staff, experts, and stakeholders.
• To collect and analyze information and policies of the Health and its related sectors.
• To assist activities of the Health Team of the office and mission teams through various arrangements and other logistical works.
• To assist the activities related to the public relations.
• Bachelor’s degree or more in Health or its related sectors
• About two (2) – five (5) year working experience (except National Service) in Health Sector
• Adequate business manner and discipline
• Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferable Qualifications and Experiences
• Working experience(s) at overseas or international organization/company
• Working experience(s) in government sector in health
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their curriculum vitae via the link provided below (Google Form). Please do not send your curriculum vitae via email or paper. Our website provides access to the designated curriculum vitae format. Only applications in the specified format will be accepted.
To submit your application, click on the link below and fill out the online application form with all relevant information.