- Company: OLA College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: CapeCoast
- Job type: Full-Time
The Management of OLA College of Education, Cape Coast have the pleasure to advertise the positions of the Resource Management Tutor for suitably qualified and competent applicants.
• Teaching, setting and marking of assignments and examination questions
• Invigilation of examinations
• Supervision of student projects
• Research and publication
• Assisting in the administration of the departments Supervision of students internships
• Extension work/services to the college and the nation
• Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Hold a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) good First Degree in a relevant subject area. Both degrees must be in the same subject area.
• Good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be at distinguished Master of philosophy teacher with much emphasis in
• Resource Management.
• Have a minimum of two (2) years working experience with a recognized higher institution.
• Appointment to the position of a tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
• A tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms that is a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons shall submit an (1) Application together with (4) Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant certificates and documents address to the following address:
Ola College of Education
P. O. BOX 175
Closing Date: 30 August, 2024