The Ghana Prisons Service is currently recruiting for this 2024/2025 recruiting year. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
- Company: Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
Here is the current Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment and how to apply. Ghana Prisons Service is inviting applications from qualified applicants to apply for the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment job vacancies below.
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements
The Ghana Prisons Recruitment Requirements is as follows:
- You must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- You must hold SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate with Five (5) passes including either English OR Maths
- You must have a minimum height of 1.73metres (5ft 8inch) for Males and 1.63 metres (5ft 4inch) for females.
- You must be of a minimum age of 18 and not more than 30 years by December 31, 2024.
- You must be physically and medically fit.
- You must be of good character.
- You must not be bonded.
Here is How To Buy Prisons Recruitment Forms:
- You can purchase an Prisons E Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
How To Buy Ghana Prisons Forms Online On Mobile Money
- You can buy Prisons Forms through the SSD shortcode Code by dialing the*422*473#
- Then follow the prompt on your screen to allow payment through mobile money on all mobile networks.
- After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent through SMS alert to your mobile number
Method of Application
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions
Prisons Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date are as follow:
- Sales of E-Vouchers begin from August 27th to September 15th
- The filling of Prisons online application forms begins on August 27th and ends on September 15th at 5PM