Tag Archives: If you have a D7

Does Central University accept d7?

If you have a D7, you will be eligible to join Central University College. Ideally, D7 is a passing grade for WASSCE holders. But it will only allow you to enrol for a Diploma programme at the institution. To have a competitive edge, ensure you have six passes (A1-D7) in all subjects. Academic entry requirements vary from programme to programme and are… Read More »