The Jirapa Nursing/Midwifery Training College in the Upper West Region was established in 1952 and added up in 1954 by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary, a catholic congregation spearheaded by Reverend Sister Cyprian Mary Swales, a professionally experienced nurse-midwife. The school started Qualified Registered Nursing from 1954 – 1969; the Enrolled General Nursing from 1969 – 1980; State Registered Nursing (SRN) from […]