- Company: Kempinski Hotels
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
Keep hotel linen and uniform in a good state. Give effective support to the Laundry Manager in providing all departments with linen in the required quantity and impeccable state
- Receive linen and uniform for washing.
- Keep a daily record.
- Professional using of sewing equipment.
- Process guest clothes and uniforms in accordance with care instructions.
- Execute guest orders for mending and sewing with an obligatory receipt.
- Fit and mend staff uniforms upon necessity.
- Mend guest linen and curtains.
- Daily cleaning of working room and keeping of sewing equipment in order.
- Effective distribution of linen and working materials
- Consistent improving of the professional level.
- Strict observance of hygiene rules, safety and security instructions at the workplace.
- Strict observance of fire prevention rules.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Secondary education
- 2 years working experience in a similar field preferably in either 5 star Hotel, or professional tailoring
- English Language proficiency
- The candidate must have the following skills to fill position;
- taking measurements
- Maintaining sewing machine