The Atebubu College of Education Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees. Are You wandering How much Atebubu College of Education Fees Structure cost? Congratulations, You’ve come to the right place. The Management of Atebubu College of Education School has released the fee structure for All Courses for 2020/20201 Academic Se...
2019/2020 FEES FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS
Please find below the link for the 2019/2020 Academic Year Fees.
The Department offers the following programmes:
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) programmes with the following levels:
Level 1. International Certificate of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
Level 2. International Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT)
Level 3. International Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Transport (ADILT)
The department is also working hard to bring on board other professional programmes like:
- The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management
- Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Excellence in collaboration with International Trade Centre – This Programme is based on the Modular Learning System on Supply Chain Management (MLS-SCM) of the International Trade Centre (ITC), Geneva, Switzerland
- Institute Of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICAG)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG),