KNUST Bursary offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Regular Continuing Ghanaian students who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full time programmes (Students in Their Final Year are Not Eligible).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Up-to-date University Transcripts Signed and Stamped by Exams officer or Head of Department.
- Proof of need (a write-up to explain why you deserve the funding).
Application Form should be downloaded (here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12pt and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications before 4:00 p.m., Friday, 28th February, 2020.