The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
Mode of Application for Domestic (Ghanaian) Applicants (Click here for guide for foreign applicants)
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2020/2021 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UDS online application portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis) for the UDS E-Voucher at any GCB Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Stanbic Bank, National Investment Bank (NIB) and Ecobank branches throughout the country.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN, and Serial Number required for the completion of the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at uds.edu.gh soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. Applicants using objects instead of their own photographs would be disqualified
- A completed form will not be considered for admission unless it is SUBMITTED after accepting our data confirmation policy
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see viii). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (vii) above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic& Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Closing date for submission of applications is May 31, 2020 or (April 30, 2020, for BSc Nurse Anaesthesia). Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.