The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
Mode of Application for Foreign Applicants (Click here for guide for domestic applicants)
All non-Ghanaian applicants are advised to apply as follows:
- Visit UDS online admission portal at admissions.uds.edu.gh with a Master Card or Visa Card to make an online payment of $100.00 (One Hundred US Dollars)
- Print the advice slip for future reference
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at admissions.uds.edu.gh soon after payment.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white background and relevant certificates. Applicants using objects instead of their own photographs would be disqualified.
- A completed form will not be considered unless it is SUBMITTED after accepting the University’s data confirmation policy
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (Three copies each) to the Deputy Registrar (Academic & Students’ Affairs).
- The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Academic and Students’ Affairs
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Closing date for submission of application is May 31, 2020 (April 30, 2020, for BSc Nurse Anaesthesia). Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:03720-93382 (+233-03720-93382) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org