HOW TO APPLY
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from the following avenues:
- ADB Bank
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- E-Voucher Service (Mobile Money)
SEE ALSO: UEW Undergraduate Programmes for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Steps to access the E-Voucher service
- Dial *887*18# (on all Networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred Form Type
- Authorise Payment
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
Direct Applicants – GH¢200.00
Mature Applicants – GH¢300.00
All Post-Diploma Applicants – GH¢200.00
International Applicants – $100.00
A. Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
B. Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
C. Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
D. Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
E. Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
F. All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
SEE ALSO: UEW Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms And DATES FOR 2022/2023 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION