The Department of Psychology and Education of the University of Education, Winneba is introducing a career-enhancing postgraduate programme, a Master of Philosophy in Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies.
The newly introduced postgraduate programme begins 2020/21 Academic year.
An applicant must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education, not below Second Class Lower Division, from an accredited institution or
- Possess a good first degree (Second Class Lower Division and Up) in disciplines outside Education , plus a post-graduate Diploma in Education from an accredited Institution.
- Exhibit Skills in Computer Literacy and Competency in MS Office Software
- Pass a Selection Interview
How to APPLY
- Obtain an Application Voucher from the following listed banks or sales points;
- GCB Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- Prudential Bank
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- Zenith Bank
- Visit HERE
click on Admissions, and select Apply Online.
- Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN,
- Fill an Appropriate Application Form and submit online.
For Further Enquiries, Applicants should contact 0555971000