The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
The Department of Psychology and Education of the University of Education, Winneba is introducing a career-enhancing postgraduate programme, a Master of Philosophy in Curriculum and Pedagogic Studies.
The newly introduced postgraduate programme begins 2020/21 Academic year.
An applicant must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education, not below Second Class Lower Division, from an accredited institution or
- Possess a good first degree (Second Class Lower Division and Up) in disciplines outside Education , plus a post-graduate Diploma in Education from an accredited Institution.
- Exhibit Skills in Computer Literacy and Competency in MS Office Software
- Pass a Selection Interview
How to APPLY
- Obtain an Application Voucher from the following listed banks or sales points;
- GCB Bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- Prudential Bank
- UEW Campuses Cash Office
- Zenith Bank
- Visit HERE
click on Admissions, and select Apply Online.
- Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN,
- Fill an Appropriate Application Form and submit online.
For Further Enquiries, Applicants should contact 0555971000