The management of the Akrokerri College of Education has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session. admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission scre...
The University of Ghana announces for the information of the general public that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
- Undergraduate applications are accepted all year round. However the academic year begins in September.
- All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2020 are eligible to apply.
- There is direct admission of applicants into all programmes offered by the College of Health Sciences but as first choice only. For second and third choices, applicants are strongly advised to choose courses from the College of Basic and Applied Sciences.
- There is direct admission of applicants into the various Programmes available in the School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and the School of Biological Sciences. Applicants will be expected to select up to four (4) choices in order of preference.
- Applicants who select either B.Sc. Administration or Bachelor of Laws (LLB) as first choice are advised strongly to select bouquets from the Bachelor of Arts programme as second choice to enhance their chances of gaining admission.
- For the Bachelor of Arts (BA) programme, applicants are required to select subjects from the list of bouquets provided. Up to four (4) subject bouquets must be selected in order of preference.
- All students entering the BA progamme must offer three (3) subjects at Level 100, two (2) subjects at Level 200 and Level 300 and either two (2) subjects or one (1) subject at Level 400.
- Holders of other qualifications including International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, and the American Grade 12 examinations which hitherto were admitted to Level 200, will be admitted to Level 100.
- Since the 2007/2008 academic year, the University of Ghana has ceased to admit applicants with the West African Examination Council’s Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificates
- All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Ghana is very transparent. Applicants should therefore beware of any persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them gain admission for a fee.
All applicants are expected to pay to the university a non-refundable application processing fee of US$110.00. This fee can be paid online as part of the application process or wire transferred into the University of Ghana ECOBANK Account.
Details of the Account are:
|Account Name:||University of Ghana Foreign Students Account|
|Bank Details:||Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch|
Payments in Ghana (Cash Only)
|Account Name:||University of Ghana Forex Account, Ecobank|
or International Transfer through Ecobank (0161014409780401 or 0161094409780403)
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application form.
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR ON-LINE APPLICATIONS ARE CORRECTLY FILLED AND SUBMITTED.