A. STUDENT NUMBER AND PIN
You will need your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN for Online Registration. If you do not have them, please follow the instructions on the website to access your provisional admission letter which contains the required information.
B. EMAIL ACCOUNT
You will also need to have activated your UG assigned email account (the email address and initial default password are in your admission letter. You activate the email account by logging in and changing the password to your preferred one. Continuing students need not go through this process again).
Step 1: Residential Application Online
Follow these steps only if you are a fresh student and require residence on campus. If not, proceed to Step 2.
1. Visit the UG Website and click on the fresh students’ residential application link.
2. Type in your UG Student ID Number and UG 5-digit PIN; then click on “Login” to enter the residential application system.
3. Select a hall choice and a room of your choice.
4. If successful, print out your room allocation letter. Pay the required academic and residential fees at the bank and proceed to online academic and residential registration.
5. If unsuccessful, you can still proceed to online academic registration as a non-resident student. First pay the required academic fees at the bank.
Note that you can only access the online registration system 48 hours after payment of the required fees.
STEP 2: Payment of Fees
You must pay the required minimum fee before you can register. The required minimum for the year can be found in the Schedule of Fees.
Step 3: Academic Registration Online:
Note that you will be required to undertake your actual examination/course registration after Orientation (Look out for dates and venue for Freshmen Orientation).
- Online registration is through the MIS Web. Click here for the procedure to access the MIS Web.
- Then click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
- Click on “Submit Registration”.
- Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”
- Click on “Save and Continue” and (for undergraduate freshmen) register for GCCR101-General Course Confirming Registration by clicking on the small box close to GCCR101.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to view the course you have selected.
- Then click on “Continue” to view the Registration Cost (Academic Facility User Fee).
- Click on “Accept Registration” to complete registration.
- Click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration.
- If non-resident, click on LOG-OUT to EXIT the system; otherwise proceed to Step 4.
Step 4: Residential Registration Online (Resident Students Only)
Note that this can be done only after academic registration. The procedure for online residential registration is as follows:
1. Click on “Residence Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen).
2. Click on “Submit Residence Registration”.
3. Then click on the year (in blue).
4. There will be a display confirming the Hall and Room number.
5. Click on “I Accept” to confirm.
6. Print the Proof of Residential Registration and keep for your records.
7. Report to your Hall of Residence for further assistance.