The management of the University for Development Studies (UDS), has released the list of admitted students into various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The UDS Admission List details like school admission status portal, admission letter, school fees and other vital information are available below has obtained from the official website www.uds.edu.gh.
Check UDS Admission List – 2021/2022
UDS admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions/
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to lose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of University for Development Studies (UDS).