IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Senior Internal Audit Assistant
- Senior Administrative Assistants
- Farm Manager
- Web Designer/Graphic Designer (University Relations Oce)
- Junior Assistant Registrar (Legal Oce)
- Assistant Registrar (Legal Oce)
- Junior Assistant Registrars
- Junior Assistant Registrar (University Relations Oce)
- Senior Accounting Assistants
- Medical Ocer
- Medical/Physician Assistant
- IT Services and Academic Support Ocers
- Director of Information Technology
- Senior Nursing Ocer
- Principal Nursing Ocer
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Chief Technician/Instructor
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
Have minimum of four (4) years of post qualication experience
An applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised university in the appropriate subject with at least 9 years of post qualication experience in a university or similar institution.
The applicant must be computer literate and of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity, must have proved organisational and leadership skills, possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and be a team player.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2024 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
For the jobs of University Of Energy And Natural Resources UENR, contact the school on any of the addresses below:
Telephone: +233-302742855 (ext 1013)Location: Registrar’s OfficeEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgHours: (GMT) 8 am to 8 pm, Mon. to Fri.
Web Site Contact
Telephone: +233-302742855 (ext 1020)Location: IT Help DeskEmail: email@example.comHours: (GMT) 8 am to 8 pm, Mon. to Fri.