Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2020.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Fixed Project Coordinator
Sitting within the Fixed Business team, the role of the Fixed Project Coordinator is to drive the speed to market for FTTH deployments, fixed propositions and any other projects in the Fixed business function aimed at achieving the revenue contribution targets and in alignment with business strategy. The role will work with Technology, Marketing, Sales and Finance stakeholders as well as suppliers and vendors to coordinate all project according to plan, scope and cost
- Coordinate FTTH deployment, achieve Homes passed, and Copper to Fiber Swap targets.
- Collaborate with sales teams to determine commercial locations for FTTH deployment.
- Work with network team to generate the bill of quantity for each identified FTTH locations to be built.
- Work with finance team to assess financial viability by developing a business case for each location.
- Flawlessly manage fixed engagement platforms to deliver on uptake and penetration targets for fixed propositions.
- Work closely with the fixed propositions specialist and marketing team providing support in the roll-out of propositions that are relevant to the fixed segment.
- Aggressively drive customer acquisition through the end-to-end ownership and implementation of the fixed marketing and engagement roadmap.
- Drive communications needed for engagement and Digital/ Social media platforms
- Work closely with Brand to develop communication material needed to promote events and activations through a 360 degrees marketing effort.
- Gain first to market advantage through the timely implementation of all go to market activations.
- Work closely with commercial and finance teams to assure commercial targets are achieved in the way we execute
- Be commercially aware and place the customer at the heart of all experiential/ commercial activities.
- Work in alignment with commercial on all engagement initiatives, Visibility at retail and monitor the achievement of sales ambassador deliverables.
- Analyze the penetration of each deployed FTTH locations based on business cases targets.
- Minimum of a First Degree/ Diploma in the Social sciences, Administration or Telecommunication
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in telecommunications and specialised in either, IT infrastructure, IT applications, project management or go to market.
- Must have experience in analysing BOQs, contracts and evaluating RFQs
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft product suite (MS Office, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Telco related technologies, services, and the Telco business environment.
- Professional accreditation to any recognised professional bodies, especially Prince2 or PMP for project management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.