A reputable company is urgently searching for Warehouse Assistant to work with their company. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
• Receives items and checks invoice against shipment
• Ensures products are neatly and orderly arranged at warehouse
• Monitors inventory level, rotates stock and reports on all returned goods
• Issues goods to customers upon receipt of orders from the office
• Write and attach waybill to all stock issued out on a daily basis
• Liase with other warehouse managers
• Performs monthly stock checks at all warehouse together with the Finance manager
• Reports on all activities at the warehouse
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or HND in Procurement or Purchasing and Supply
• Clear and neat handwriting
• 3-4 years working experience
• Experience in Agro chemical /FMCG business is preferred
How To Apply For The Job
Apply by sending your CV and Application letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position as the subject of the email.
NB. Applications without the subject will be disqualified.
Closing Date: 18 September, 2024