IMPORTANT NOTICE ON RESIT AND SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
2ND SEMESTER, 2019/20 ACADEMIC YEAR
Further to the notice issued by the Pro Vice-Chancellor, (Academic and Students Affairs) on the roll out of Online Teaching and Learning by the University, Students who are to take re-sits of 2nd Semester Courses are to note as follows.
- Students who have registered should send a request to the UGCS at: email@example.com to be enrolled on the Sakai Learning Management System.
- Students yet to register may contact the Academic Officers of their respective Colleges per the email addresses below to be registered and enrolled on the Sakai Learning Management System:
- College of Humanities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Health Sciences: email@example.com
- Supplementary Examinations have currently been put on hold and affected students will be informed at the appropriate time when these will be rolled out.
All affected students must take note and comply accordingly.
Christy Badu (Mrs.)
Academic Affairs Directorate