The Western hills School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023 released online | Western hills School of Nursing Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2022/2023 Academic Session, check details below to Apply. Therefore every applicant who needs Admission at the Western hills School of Nursing Should rush and secure this opportunity before the Application closing date.
The Admission Management of the Western hills School of Nursing has released the Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic year online. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into Western hills School of Nursing.
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
Alternatively, applicants can pay with MTN mobile money by going to www.mohschools.edu.gh. Click mobile money link and follow the instructions.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use their serial number(SN) and PIN code to access the application form online at mohschools.edu.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the reference number you would receive on submission of your form to track the status of the admission process.
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.