DPR Certificate also called DPR Permit or License is a certificate that allows companies to render or be engaged to render technical services to the Oil Industry. This permit is the license or certification required to operate a company or facility that engages in any operations in the oil and gas industry.
DPR REQUIREMENT FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION
The following documents are required during registration for the Major and Specialized Category;
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certified True Copy of Memorandum & Articles Of Association
- Certified True Copy of Form CAC 1.1
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company’s Profile
- Comprehensive Staff List & Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff (Should include Position & Qualification of Staff)
- List of Equipment/Facility available to the Company
- List of approved Expatriate Quota position and their Nigerian understudies
- Proposed Training Programme for Nigerian staff for the current year
- Registration by Relevant Professional Body
- Technical Agreement or MOU with Nigerian company/DPR Accredited Laboratory (where applicable)
- Employee’s Compensation Scheme (Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund NSITF)
- Health, Safety, Environment And Community (HSEC)
- Current Medical Retainership Agreement with a Hospital Or Clinic located In Company’s Operational Location
- Letter of Accreditation (Laboratory Services)
Government Agencies and MDAs are excluded from these requirements.
COST OF DPR PERMIT
|GENERAL||5, 000. 00||500. 00|
|MAJOR||25, 000. 00||2,500. 00|
|SSPECIALIZED||250, 000. 00||7, 500. 00|
DPR PERMIT APPLICATION
Once you know your business category, have the applicable documentation, all you have to do is Follow the steps below to apply for your permit
ONLINE APPLICATION: DPR application is done online on the DPR website, applicants are to provide correct and functional addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail at the time of submission to create a company account and fill in necessary details.
DOCUMENT UPLOAD: All required documents depending on the appropriate category should be uploaded in PDF or JPEG format to the DPR portal. Under major and specialized categories where services of professionals or licensed/certified practitioners are required, applicants are to attach certificates of membership of such Professional body and other relevant documents as may be applicable.
SUBMISSION AND PAYMENT: Upon successful upload of all required documents, applicant may go ahead to pay the applicable fees via electronic online platforms or at any available bank.
PROCESSING FOR APPLICATION: Application will be processed within 72 hours after which successful applicants can print their permit(s) online.