The Agogo Presbyterian College of Education Application Deadline is scheduled to Friday, 27th July . Agogo Presbyterian College of Education Admission Form Application Details – Below is how to apply for Agogo Presbyterian College of Education Admission 2020/2021: Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC 150.00) into the Colleges of E...
COMPLETING THE HND APPLICATION FORM
Please, read the following instructions carefully before completing the application form;
- Go to http://admissions.bpoly.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the e-voucher;
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the e-voucher Application Number and PIN;
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS only;
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application;
- A printed copy of your completed online application forms and photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in your envelope before posting;
- Completed forms together with two (2) photocopies of each of your certificates or result slips should be sent by post to the Registrar, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, P. O. Box 767, Bolgatanga, Ghana, not later than Friday, August 3, 2020;
- An Envelope Number generated for you on completion of the online application must be written at the back of the envelope before posting;
- Mature applicants must write “MATURE” at the top right corner of the front page of the form;
- In the case of HND Accountancy, HND Secretaryship & Management Studies, HND Procurement & Logistics Management and HND Marketing, indicate whether you want full-time or part-time;
- Attach two (2) passport size photographs with red background.
- All mature applicants should attach a copy of their birth certificate or Baptismal Certificate.
For more information, call the following telephone numbers: