Windhoek Vocational Training Centre (WVTC)
WVTC fees for 2024
1. FULL-TIME COURSES (Artisan Training and level 1 to level 3 CBET courses)
Training Fees (in Namibian Dollars, N$)
- Non-Refundable Registration fee for level 1 all trades: N$ 3.000,-
Total workshop fees for level 1
|Joinery and Cabinetmaking||11.950,-|
|Plumbing and Pipe Fitting||11.950,-|
|Fitter and Turner||11.950,-|
|Airconditioning and Refrigeration||11.950,-|
|International Computer Driver’s License||6.000,-|
|Advanced IC Technology||12.950,-|
|General Education per annum||4.200,-|
|Practicals only L1||8.620,-|
- Non-refundable registration for level 2 & 3: N$ 2.000,-
|LEVEL 2 Technical trades||9.180,-|
|Practial only L2||7.350,-|
|LEVEL 2 OA||11.580,-|
|LEVEL 3 OA||9.760,-|
|LEVEL 3 Technical trades||8.865,-|
- Accommodation: N$ 600.- per month (N$ 150- per week)
- Meals: N$ 6000.- per 10 months
- 1st year fees include tools, one set of safety gear, Training manuals, Prescribed Books, Security deposit, Training fee and Personal Insurance
- Stationary must be provided by the trainees themselves
- 2nd and 3rd year fees include, one set of safety gear, Training Manuals, Prescribed Books training fee and Personal Insurance, NOSA Safety course, 3rd year fees also include the IMLT Business Simulation Course
- Security deposits are refundable but only after completion of training. (after 3 years of training) Accommodation are payable on a monthly basis in advance.
- N.B.! “Accommodation” includes occupation of residences for the period of training at the W.V.T.C. Trainees may also prepare their own meals in their bungalows at own cost.
Also note that these fees are subject to review on an annual basis.
These rates are still subsidised by the Namibia National Training Organisation (Pty) Ltd.
2. SKILLS UPGRADING COURSES
|Basic Arc Welding||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Gas elding||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Joinery & Cabinetmaking||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Preventive Car Maintenance||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Bricklaying||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Electrical General||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Electronics Servicing||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Electronics communication||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Fitting and Turning||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Plumbing and Pipefitting||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Maintenance skills||4 weeks (40hrs)||4.000.-|
|Basic Autocad||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Airconditioning and Refrigeration||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Basic Boilermaking||3 weeks (30 hrs)||3.000.-|
|Advanced courses in abovementioned trades||6 weeks (60 hrs)||6.000.-|
WVTC does not rent out any of it’s equipment. All equipment are for training purposes onsite.
Download the complete WVTC fee structure as PDF file here.