Atlantic Terminal Services Limited is highly recruiting for Working Capital Manager. All interested applicants should follow the details below to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 25th November. 2024
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business related field
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years in a Finance role of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding Working Capital Management.
- Experience with budget management and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Requires management experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed and working knowledge of the Ghana Tax requirements
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have working knowledge of tax law, company policies and procedures, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Must have working knowledge of budget preparation and financial applications. This includes an understanding of basic accounting, statistics, problem solving, goal setting, and business applications.
- An important part of the role is establishing strong working relationships with all partners through regular meetings to ensure that focus is maintained on timely billing and debt collection.
- This will also include ensuring we get good payment terms and discounts from vendors whiles employing a just in time procurement processes for inventory and capital expenditure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION